The COMANITY PROGRAMME is a TOOLBOX with
- A Competence framework for youth workers and volunteers working with disadvantaged youth;
- Online self-assessment tool for the Community Animateur competences;
- An Online training course on the competences of a Community Animateur;
- The Comanity Hub, an online learning environment including multimedia resources on social inclusion, youth, community, competences and learning;
- A Methodology for Participatory Action-Research, on which the project pilot (implemented in 2019) was based;
- A Toolkit – 10 steps to implement the COMANITY programme, including Recommendations for organisations in the field of youth work and organisations in the field of health and social care on how to transfer and replicate the programme and Recommendations to have an impact on policy level.